Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

January 1, 2012.
Aspirations:
  • Spin more fiber
  • Knit more sock yarn into socks
  • Exercise
  • Drink more water
  • Eat healthily
  • Blog more
Zig and I are spending spring break in Paris - a celebration of 30-plus years together. I want to show off my arms as we saunter the streets of the Marais. I want to wear a lace shawl with Tour Eiffel motifs on the edges. I want to weigh less - significantly less, as I climb the steps of Montmartre.


Perhaps this blog will help keep me on track. Perhaps Abe's strength training regimen, custom designed for me, will help keep me on track. Perhaps a count down - departure date of Friday, April 13, 2012...


1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Penny! A visit to Paris in April. Woo Hoo!

    I love you!

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!