Monday, July 11, 2011

So much for frequent posting

Estelle Cardigan from Quince & Co.  in "Twig" Colorway

Hedera Socks (Cookie A.) from Knit. Sock. Love. Pine Star Studio yarn.

Son Stuart ready to take on Chicago with 3 Euroflax Linen string bags

Stephen West's "Daybreak" for my brother Stuart's 50th birthday

Polyphylla Cowl knit in my handspun AVFKW BFL "The Peacock's Wild Plume"

Malabrigo Silky Merino "Cloudy Sky" knit into Churchmouse Yarns English Mesh Lace Scarf (beaded)

Multnomah knit with Auracania yarn

Cookie A's BFF socks knit with Pinestar Studio Merino

Berroco "Seduce" in color 4493 (discontinue) to become Norah Gaughan's "Flow" tank
Okay, besides meeting a bunch of terrific, salt-of-the-earth knitters today, here's a bit of what I've been knitting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!