Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Sun Came Back

Huge thunderstorm last night after a cloudy day. The lightning and thunder were very impressive. Knitting at the library was fun, as always, yesterday afternoon. I worked mainly on the Vitamin D cardigan, which is at that stage where it seems like it will NEVER get done. I keep telling myself, "just one more row, just one more row".

Progress on Dragon's Egg sock #1 continues. I've turned the heel and am now working the gusset decreases.

Damariscotta Pottery Showroom
5 mile walk Sunday and Monday, 3 miles this morning in the drizzle. Trip up to town to visit Damariscotta Pottery,
Se Vende Imports, Two Fish Boutique and have lunch at the Damariscotta River Grill.

Now for a stroll over to Little Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!