Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rainy Day

I just happened to actually notice the title of this blog - and the part about the exercise? Well, I've been walking between 3 and 5 miles most days, or using our elliptical trainer. We just purchased a new treadmill, and on quite possibly the hottest, most humid day of the year, we moved the elliptical from our bedroom down to the basement to join the new treadmill and the weight bench in our "new" exercise room.

It's raining, so we're doing indoor stuff today. Morse's Sauerkraut, so my mom can stock up on the mango chutney she loves, and I can get German mustard and Wilhelmina Peppermints. Then on to Rockland, for lunch, the Farnsworth Museum, and a trip to Over the Rainbow Yarn. Will I escape unscathed? (Yarn Store, not Farnsworth.)

As promised, here are some visuals of recent progress/works in progress...

Spunky Eclectic Oatmeal BFL "Seashells"
Complete! 552 yards of laceweight singles Spunky Eclectic's Oatmeal BFL in "Seashells"



3 little Hexapuffs - the first ones done since early June
Needlepoint - barely begun.
Vitamin D Cardigan - 80%?

MKAL complete through Clue #5

MKAL detail



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!