Saturday, July 20, 2013

Packing Up

It's time for Maine!!! Packing up today, so I can leave at first light tomorrow morning. Rumor has it that the Kittery bridge is a bottleneck because of construction. We'll see.

In building my packing list, I've noticed that my crafty list is longer than any other section. Knitting, spinning, needlepoint, quilting, rug hooking, beading. It's pretty ridiculous, but I feel like I'll be lost if I don't pack enough stuff to do. So I end up with two years' worth of crafting. I've got about 4 pounds of unspun fiber packed up, about 8 knitting projects, needlepoint that would take up the entire 4 weeks' vacation by itself, a quilt to finish, a hooked rug to finish...

And then there's reading. The iPad is a huge help - one small device holds all my books, podcasts, and audiobooks.

The heat and humidity this morning are SO oppressive. This post serves as an excuse for not getting to the work of packing up. On to it!

Debbie Socks

Saroyan Shawlette

Sample of the pounds of fiber that's going

More Debbie Socks

MKAL

Dipped Infinity Scarf Kit

Bolt Shawl Color #2

Bolt Shawl Color #1

And of course, the Hexipuffs...


2 comments:

  1. Penny--
    I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR HEXIPUFFS! See you in Maine! --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    I'm in love with my Hexapuffs, too! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!