Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spunky Eclectic!



I just finished spinning up 3 ounces of the most lovely fiber - a 60/40 merino bamboo blend from Spunky Eclectic.
It's not plied yet - that's the next step. Spunky Eclectic offers a monthly yarn club - this is the first and only club I've joined, as I slowly venture into the glorious world of handspinning.
The colorway is "Beach Day" - a mix of aqua, turquoise, while, and soft brown. Having just returned from a month on the Maine coast, I was surprised (and VERY pleased) at how much these colors reminded me of Pemaquid Beach in New Harbor.
I can't WAIT for the next shipment of fiber from Spunky Eclectic!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pen-- Perhaps I am your first comment-er. Think your BLOG is great. Cannot believe how proficient you are on the computer. This is very cool. Anyway, hope you are having fun today. Thanks for the fun yesterday. So glad to hear that Stu is feeling better! LOVE, B.
    P. S. Love your Spunky Eclectic fiber.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!