Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kool-Aid Venture #2 - Mud?


It's too early to tell - the roving is cooling on the deck - but I think I might have just created the muddiest mud ever. Using Tropical Punch and Ice Blue, with a bit of Lemonade mixed in to the Ice Blue, and a indeterminate amount of green and blue food coloring thrown in for good (bad?) measure, I just nuked 4 ounces of lovely white Corriedale, quite possibly sending it to its doom. But who knows? Maybe it'll come out a beautiful shade of...brick? Blood? Madder? Burnt umber? Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Quite frankly, right now it looks like something that Andrew Zimmern would eat. Nothing wrong with that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells much better than the fruit he hates.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!