Sorry. Where were we? Oh, yes, the fest! I haven't kept strict count, but I'd say this is at least the 10th year I've gone. But this year saw a number of firsts:
- Pam bought tickets online so we cruised through the entrance gates. Go, Pam!
- Materials purchased were more ceramic in form than woolly.
- I couldn't finish all of my apple crisp.
- I went to the Ravelry meetup! I went Ravelry meetup!
- I went to the Ravelry meetup!
Here I am with Ravelry Bob, the canine boss of Ravelry.
Now, you might think that this is Ravelry Bob icognito, but it's really Ysolda Teague! I know, I know, THE Ysolda Teague. Now that's who I'm talking about when I say rock-star!
But that wasn't all, not by a long shot. Here I am with Granny G from Crafternoon Tea With Granny G, one of my favorite podcasts. How I love her voice, her knowledge, and her baking. It was truly a thrill to see and hug her.
Pam and I had a fine time hanging out with the several hundred other Ravelry enthusiasts.
Abe snuck off to the side to grab a photo of the official photo.
More later on acquisitions, which include but are not limited to: cashmere, roving, and hedgehog makings.