Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Day After

As promised, photos of the haul.
Needle-Felted Pumpkin Kit.


Cashmere Fingerless Mitts Pattern Springtide Farm


2-ply Cashmere from Springtide Farm

Yarn Bowl from Jennie The Potter

Yarn Bowl - interior

Yarn Bowl - exterior

Yep - it's a genuine Jennie The Potter item!

Soho Hat pattern from Springtide Farm


Deep Ruby 3-ply cashmere for Soho Hat. Yarn (or should I say treasure, from Springtide Farm.

Okay, this is NOT from Rhinebeck. But I just got around to taking the photos, okay? Crown Mountain Sock yarn "Apollo" in "Locomotive Breath" colorway. Remember? Jethro Tull?

Apollo label

More details from the Apollo label. This information could save someone's life someday.

And the cutest for last. Fiber Craft Studio's Hedgehog puppet kit. I think I'm going to go knit this RIGHT NOW.

1 comment:

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!