Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Stuff

Felted Flower Tea Cosy
Where does the time go? I think I need to follow the protocol to establish a habit - blog every day for 28 days. Um, maybe not.

Paradoxical Mitten #1
School began on August 30, and it's starting to feel as though we never left. I'm involved in contract negotiations, which means a number of late nights trying to hammer out an agreement that both parties will find acceptable.

Haven't spun any fiber since the summer. I have two pounds of undyed merino fiber, but I want to hold off until I've attended an all-day spinning workshop in October.

Felted Christmas Stocking with Needle-Felted Stars
Meanwhile, knitting continues apace. I've finished several things in the past week or so. The Riverton Fair is coming up (October 9) and I'll be exhibiting a variety of things. I don't care if I win ribbons - I just want to support the fair by exhibiting at least a few items every year.

Ribbed Raglan Pullover



"Strider" Cowl
Red Fox Socks



Face Cloth

3 out of 4 Christmas Stockings knit for the friend of a friend
"Faux is Fair" Socks


Handspun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my ramblings!